Thursday, July 26, 2007

blogging coz i aint got anything to do..

Oh well.considering my 2 disastrous days in the office, things are going well now. I died and I've resurrected.

I know how to handle the metro subway and i can sprint and dodge a bit like a local now. hahaha.. as one british colleauge said this morning "i though i had it bad in the london subway, but here in moscow, i have to expertly dodge 'em russians because they are like buffalos trying to ram me with their horns when i get in their way." i still wear flipflops though coz d ko carry ang heels inside a traincar pa coz its one big balancing act.

I am already familiar with 15 letters of their alphabet. hehe. big thanks to happy for the book she gave me. 16 more letters to go.. hahaha..

I already have a flat. Its only one metro station away from the office and its only 20 minutes walking distance. Its near a mall and a market and theres a mcdonalds at the ground floor! yipee! heheeh..

My roaming service will be activated tomorrow. thank you she for the asikaso! you could text me at my globe number starting tomorrow. no calls please. hehe.

At work, though i already have a formidable workload. I still havent started yet coz there are still some pending documents i need. so its all easygoing for me this week.

My diet is totally radically changed. hahaha.. People are not much into eating here so I have to conform. haha. and besides, the food is really weird. Yesterday, all I had for lunch is PINK soup (I dont know what it was, i think its beet?). I havent adjusted to it yet. papayat nako!! yipee! hahaha.

I already have some friends in the office now. They all call me Claudia here.

Hihihihhi..and last but not the least, there are so maaaaany many mAany gwapo guys everywhere. hehehe.

4 comments:

  1. claudia.... pag anha mi russia pwede mi stay sa imong flat?? hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm..gamay raman amo flat..ayaw pud isa ka batallion ha..hahaha..basig mapahawa nya mi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a nice motivation to go out of your pad everyday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. queen claudia!!!!!!! kinda miss how you look when we call you claudia.. =) of course we miss you.. ~sniff sniff~

    ReplyDelete