I woke up to the sound of a very heavy downpour outside. It was so dismal; thunder and lightning ang show. I prayed to God na i-stop ang rain coz, pretty me, I seem to have taken with me to Moscow my bad habit of not bringing an umbrella even if bagyo. Well, Ive lost countless payongs in my life and I don’t like payongs that much. Hehe. Anyways, as I said, I prayed to the Lord to make Him stop the rain coz I don’t have a payong (yet) and I don’t wanna be soaking wet going to the office on a Monday. After that, I snoozed my alarm and napped for 15 minutes, talking to God na He did it for Elijah, why not do it for me.
Aba, when I woke up, hahahaha, the heavy rain honest to goodness stopped! Aszin in 15 to 20 minutes, th weather outside was like from really gray skies (with the ulan2x) to the sun shining and breaking forth!! I was like…OKAY..Hahahaha.. I told the Lord, “God, it is sooooo good to have you as a father!” Laliman kag He stops the rain just for me (hahaha..im serious..I know He stopped it just for me). Amazing. Papa ko na bai. What a way to be greeted on a Monday morning!!
Happy week everybody!! Abounding blessings!
truly amazing gyud siya. wait till you get here in uk where the rain is an everyday commodity!
ReplyDeleteoh... Our Daddy is the bestest!:) We just love you, Abba!:)
ReplyDeletehmm...mitch...the Lord seems to be working with His children on that area. Last thursday dawn i was awakened by heavy downpour and thunderstorm and it was so weird coz instead of checking on Sam, i woke up crying for the homeless people in Echavez and asking God to stop the rain for their sake. The Lord just told me to command the rain to stop. I was of course reluctant and tried to dismiss the thought and tried to go back to sleep but i got convicted when the Lord told me He'll hold me accountable for the homeless if i didn't obey. To make the story short, i obeyed and in 3 SECONDS (i was counting!) the heavy downpour stopped!!! As in! Hallelujah!
ReplyDeletehehehe.. im so selfish.. para rajud sako nistop ang ulan.. haha.. pero the point is, nistop jud ang ulan. hahaha..
ReplyDelete