WeStylish! No doubt! Nya!
i want her voice!
"How do I look?""Very Good, I must say I'm amazed!"Nyahahahahahahahahahaha.
i love this! love the vintage pop art fusion. i have this track in collection minus the voice-over though.check it in my collection: http://mikyles.multiply.com/music/item/404/espresso_espressoIt's Track 02
diba its so cute. hihih..
i love it! soo cute.. :)) "i am a very stylish girl""how do i look?"naha :))mis yah! :))
miss you narin cuz. mwah!
did you know that the lines "i am a very stylish girl" at "how do i look? Very good. I must say I'm amazed" are all from the movie Breakfast at Tiffany's? and they just made them into loops heheheh nerd!!!
hahahahaha..talaga? d ko napansin yun. tagal ko narin d napanood uli yung movie. thanks for the trivia, movie geek ka pala. hahaha.
habang ang tagal na pala nk.post nito no?hehehe!CUTE! :D"I must say I'm amazed..."whoa!coolness! =))ano na blita xeo?
WeStylish! No doubt! Nya!
ReplyDeletei want her voice!
ReplyDelete"How do I look?"
ReplyDelete"Very Good, I must say I'm amazed!"
Nyahahahahahahahahahaha.
i love this! love the vintage pop art fusion. i have this track in collection minus the voice-over though.
ReplyDeletecheck it in my collection: http://mikyles.multiply.com/music/item/404/espresso_espresso
It's Track 02
diba its so cute. hihih..
ReplyDeletei love it! soo cute.. :))
ReplyDelete"i am a very stylish girl"
"how do i look?"
naha :))
mis yah! :))
miss you narin cuz. mwah!
ReplyDeletedid you know that the lines "i am a very stylish girl" at "how do i look? Very good. I must say I'm amazed" are all from the movie Breakfast at Tiffany's? and they just made them into loops heheheh nerd!!!
ReplyDeletehahahahaha..talaga? d ko napansin yun. tagal ko narin d napanood uli yung movie. thanks for the trivia, movie geek ka pala. hahaha.
ReplyDeletehabang ang tagal na pala nk.post nito no?
ReplyDeletehehehe!
CUTE! :D
"I must say I'm amazed..."
whoa!
coolness! =))
ano na blita xeo?