cute!:D
very avant garde. interesting :-)
I wish I could do that on my walls,hehehe
I love the Mixed media compo on this one
I don't understand the words on that painting but I love the contrast between the beautiful face on the background and the ugly figures on the foreground
asteeg!:Ddalan mo nga ako dito nian!=))HAHAHA!
te mitch,y man niabot kag art exhibit??laag lng??or newly discoverd passion?hahahahjokee
in fairness, pwede ang camera sa gallery?!
hahaha. taking pictures of pictures. OA nga yung iba eh lahat pinipicturan.
cute!:D
ReplyDeletevery avant garde. interesting :-)
ReplyDeleteI wish I could do that on my walls,hehehe
ReplyDeleteI love the Mixed media compo on this one
ReplyDeleteI don't understand the words on that painting but I love the contrast between the beautiful face on the background and the ugly figures on the foreground
ReplyDeleteasteeg!:D
ReplyDeletedalan mo nga ako dito nian!=))
HAHAHA!
te mitch,y man niabot kag art exhibit??laag lng??or newly discoverd passion?hahahahjokee
ReplyDeletein fairness, pwede ang camera sa gallery?!
ReplyDeletehahaha. taking pictures of pictures. OA nga yung iba eh lahat pinipicturan.
ReplyDelete