Saturday, April 26, 2008

in love



I will waste my life I'll be tested and tried
With no regrets inside of me to find I'm at your feet

I'll leave my father's house and I'll leave my mother
I'll leave all I have known and I'll have no other

I am in love with you

There is no cost
There is no loss
I want to take your name
I want to cling to you

I'll say goodbye to my father my mother
I'll turn my back on every other lover
and I'll press on

9 comments:

  1. aba... ano kaya pinaghuhugutan nito?

    hmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I am in love with you" -- Mitch, sino si you? =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! how are you? when will you be back here in manila?

    ReplyDelete
  4. здравствуйте! - anu daw?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe. d ko pa tlaga alam kelan. it depends pa kung anong mangyayari in the next few months pero tentatively, sa sept. pero d pa yun sure. zdravstvuytye means hi! hehe.

    ReplyDelete