Tuesday, May 27, 2008

of crashing and burning; and God's grace


Sometimes, God's truth brings pain as it highlights a problem that we have. At this moment, pain is good; it shows you where there is a problem. Do not try to reduce the pain until you find the problem. Take heed that's God truth will also show the way to freedom. You will remember the pain you feel here, and it will help you through the rest of your life. - Rick Joyner


God is good. That is all I could say. I thank the Lord that He does not bring us to our callings when we are not prepared and without first catching the little foxes - the little tolerations that spoil our vines. He just showed me why I was having this particular problem for the past 10 months. and it was so true. its funny and sad how we sometimes set ourselves up in our own dark little prisons, when we could enjoy such things in the light of God's plan.

I am repenting of my sin and I feel the freedom coming up in degrees. I am sober and I thank you Lord for your grace.

3 comments:

  1. hmmm... so, I'm guessing it was a no?

    yeah, Big Daddy is good :) always good Ü

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha.. it was a no last week pa. but there were some things to be dealt with pa. it isnt over yet. hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's all good sis... it's all good Ü

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete