Friday, August 29, 2008

“the end of an era..”




..said Chris when we were making drama about how we will miss each other. I was so touched when the office threw a send-off party for me (well, not exclusively for me. hehe) today. Its been 1 year and 1 month since I arrived at the Domodedovo airport, shivering in the Russian summer. Seems like it was only yesterday.

My stay in Moscow has been one roller-coaster ride. I have experienced the most joyful of joys and the most excruciating pain, I have learned endurance, I have learned suffering. I have learned life. Best of all, I have come to know my God.

I am just so thankful to Jesus for this experience and for all the people He allowed to come into my life. Life is so beautiful!!!!!

31 comments:

  1. haha nice dolll! mitch! buy me a set of matryoshkas if u have time! kanang dili mahal! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hay looks erm. basta galing sa katayan! ahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. ay nice. metro ba tu? lovely. looks like a museum! ui mitchy mageuropean travel ek ka muna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ay remnants of an infamous era hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. ay lovely! reminiscent to the metro in bilbao

    ReplyDelete
  6. ui may pangkulam materila ka na! hahahahaha. joke!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cheers to you my friend. ive been a silent witness to ur struggles at the first few months of ur stay there in moscow! ull always be a moscovite!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh...:-) the best part jud, coming to know our God. :-) hope to see yah here! again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. of course i will mark! kita ta ha, finally. hehe. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahaha. its vegetable - beet. but i think they put in so many onions or unsa ba.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahaha.. its a soviet thing. naa toy giingon nako na murag its the Red Star or something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  12. aszin so nice noh? gi-retouch nila ni nga station.. about the travel, dont worry. magtravel man jud ko :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. hahahaha.. thats what they said pud. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  14. ASZIN! thanks mark for being a friend ha..and bitaw, hahaha, i will always be a muscovite at heart. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  15. of course of course! textan ra tika..

    ReplyDelete
  16. grabe girl... so happy for you :) God is sooo good no? all that DRAMA... well-worth it? DEFINITELY sis :)

    hope to see you before I get to my own new chapter :P

    ReplyDelete
  17. hahaha... looks like you enjoyed your speech. walay hilak hilak? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  18. haha, oh my gosh, they are tall! kinsa sa ila ang dili ga ka ligo everyday? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  19. Mitch, exciting days are ahead!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. hahaha. they are not russian. one is scot and the other greek.kami lang ang foreign people sa office. ayaw pud ng dili gakaligo. lets give them the benefit of the doubt na they just re-use clothes, pero they clean up kay sakit sako heart na nakacrush ko ug dili kagaligo! :-D :-D :-D

    ReplyDelete
  21. pepper, veggies, fruits, cheese, bologna/salami... walay high fattening stuff. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Aszzeeeeenn.. waaah! im soo sad na im leaving BUT im so excited with whats ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  23. wala uy. nacontrol. haha. and touching kaayo kay individual man ang mga drama drama. hehe. waah.

    ReplyDelete
  24. somewhere over the rainbow! :-D TBA...

    ReplyDelete