Saturday, August 8, 2009

5 things.

  1. Never give up on something or someone when the going gets tough, even when it gets really ugly or frustrating. Sometimes, it will really be ugly during a situation but there will always be wisdom at the end of it.
  2. I don’t know and I don’t have to know everything. There will always be something beyond me and I don’t have to know that. Just let go and let God be God. He will always do what he will do.
  3. Keep it real. There is nothing sadder than masking what one truly thinks or feels because of fear. Remember that there is no fear in love and that God actually knows what we think or feel anyways.
  4. People will always have opinions. In a room of 20 people, there will be 45 opinions. So I got to know where I stand and not let anyone sway me.
  5. It is okay to make mistakes. I am not a performer and I am not valued for what I am able to do or able to say but I am valued for who I am. It releases a lot of pressure to perform.

No comments:

Post a Comment