Wednesday, July 25, 2007

my first 3 days in moscow.




Sorry the pictures are late. I just got my laptop yesterday and bummer, I couldn’t install anything on it :p Finally, I am in Moscow. I didn’t get to take a lot of pictures yet because im kinda scared some police guy (they are everywhere here!) might put me in jail me or something. Hehe.

These are just random pictures from my first 3 days in Moscow (and maybe 2 pictures in Qatar - the airport, that is). These are all just in the vicinity of the hotel im staying in. I didn’t get to go far. ALL signages EVERYWHERE are in Russian. Go figure.

All I know is PECTOPAH, roughly translated as Ryestoran. Guess? Hahahah..

Maybe this weekend when my colleague from Uzbekistan tours me around the city, I will take more pictures. I will even take pictures of (my dread) the Metro (subway) and its deadly 85 degree-tilt/200 kph ancient escalators.

15 comments:

  1. nangutana c tara dar kun gwapo ba dw ang russian guys? lol @tara ;-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEYVi jud!!! grabe bisag asa ka manlingi noh. daghan gwapo manakit gud ako mata. hehehe.ang standard is dili kung gwapo or dili, but kung humot ba or dili. hahahahha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle... Can I travel to Russia from Beijing? Ehehehe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yup marvs. i was suposed to fly via beijing. its beijing (pal) - moscow (airchina). wen are you comin?

    ReplyDelete
  5. waaaaahhh!!! honest confession, dar. I envy you to the max!!! Do you need a temporary interpreter? I volunteer! :D waaaaaaahhhh!!! help me, Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oo i need you hap! you could always come here dar. puyo ka samo flat. pag-save lang for planefare.ako na bahala nimo dari tanan promise. hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. from russia with love gyud hehehe.. have a fabulous time dear!

    ReplyDelete
  8. pirated items are everywhere! :) ingat ka dyan!

    ReplyDelete
  9. maypa ka you know na how to do metro and stuff, im still a bit hesitant with trying that. hehehe.. did though, but nakakatakot if youre alone noh.. hehehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahahaah..i have no choice jud dar.its almost like the only means of transpo here.haha..since i cant read the signages, i just count stops. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey, mitch!!! miss u too!!! wala na akong "spy" dito...hahaha...joke lang! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow, parang sort of philippines pud gamay. ^_^

    ReplyDelete