Monday, August 13, 2007

One sunny sunday




I finally, finally got the guts to explore parts of the city on my own! It was sooo sunny outside, my itchy feet could no longer bear my inability to read and speak russian. Haha. So I went out of my flat and wandered around alone. I got as far as Kremlin and the Museum of Christ the Savior Cathedral. (sorry I wasn’t in the mood for appreciating art so I didn’t try to get inside these places. Hehe. Just wanted to get out of my flat, enjoy the sun and take some pictures)

9 comments:

  1. awwww.... i thought sa jones ave. ra naa'y mcdo! tehee!.Ü

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~love ko to...~

    hehe! may twister fries din jan?

    ReplyDelete
  3. can i visit you one of these days, mitch?! like next week? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sure..i live alone.you can stay at my place.anhi na dayon na!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ate mitch!!nys pix!!pa anhaa ko hah?!hehehe...mizyah!GDBLZ

    ReplyDelete
  6. anywhere... anywhere in the world i say... MCDO lang gyapun!!! hahaha. miss you mitch!

    ReplyDelete