yup.almost two weeks.hehe.conference.hope i could squeeze in a lot of sightseeing. and yeah, i think latveria to cya. hehe.. diay tuod mike, HOWS LIFE (wink wink)? d nako updated dah.hahaha.
Latvia! Wow, mitch... NO COMMENT lest I might sin. hahahahaha :P someday, the Lord will take me there in His time... :D i'm so happy for you. :D -happy
Riga is nice. So I've heard.
ReplyDeletemao ba? hehe. m excited.. uuy ato tour ba!
ReplyDeleteLatvia? you're going there? wow! nice! say hi to Dr. Doom for me. hehehe. ay, wait... wasn't that "Latveria"? hehehe ;o)
ReplyDeleteyup.almost two weeks.hehe.conference.hope i could squeeze in a lot of sightseeing. and yeah, i think latveria to cya. hehe.. diay tuod mike, HOWS LIFE (wink wink)? d nako updated dah.hahaha.
ReplyDeletehahaha. updates? ask Daddy God to fill you in, my dear. ;o)
ReplyDeleteHALA maro!!! palaban dayon ni Lord. hmph!
ReplyDeletepila ray pag private message sako mike.. hahahahha.. layo bitaw kaayo ko diha.
ReplyDeletehehehe ;o)
ReplyDeleteLatvia! Wow, mitch... NO COMMENT lest I might sin. hahahahaha :P someday, the Lord will take me there in His time... :D i'm so happy for you. :D -happy
ReplyDeletehehehe..mkaadto lagi ka.dari sa moscow, sa akoa baya ka magstay :)
ReplyDelete